PhysiotherapyGet Back Your Active Life
Physiotherapy in Cincinnati
Get Back Your Active Life
At Spine and Wellness Cincinnati, we focus on non-surgical treatment of spine and joint pain and utilize Physiotherapy to eliminate pain. Our team will teach you corrective exercises to help strengthen and stabilize your own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spine/joint rehabilitation. In addition to therapy for neck and back pain, our team can design specific exercises and stretches for any part of the body to help you return to balance and stay in health.
We serve Madeira, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Mariemont, Loveland, Montgomery, Hyde Park, Anderson, and surrounding areas.
The team approach used by Spine and Wellness Cincinnati means our multidisciplinary office will work together to design the best rehabilitation program for your individual needs. Together, we will ensure you get pain relief quickly and return to your desired activity. Below is a sampling of the different conditions our physical therapists in Cincinnati commonly treat.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Post Accident Rehab
- Joint Mobilizations
- Joint Contractures
- Post Operative Joints
- Ambulatory Training
- Range of Motion
- Pain Management
- Acute Sports Injuries
- Strength Training
- Endurance Training
- Balance / Coordination Training
- Bulging Disc / Herniated Disc
- McKenzie / Williams Exercises
- Active Release Therapy / Myofascial Release Technique
- Environmental Modifications
- Edema / Sensory Impairment
- Development Delay
- Dizziness / Benign Positional Paroxysmal Vertigo (BPPV)
- A sense that surroundings are spinning or moving (Vertigo)
- Unsteadiness, difficulty walking straight, lack of coordination
- Nausea or motion sickness
- Lightheaded, floating or rocking sensation
- Difficulty walking in the dark
- Traumatic Brain Injury following car accident
- Oculomotor Dysfunction following car accident
If you want to experience the most comprehensive physical therapy in Cincinnati and Get Back Your Active Life, call Spine and Wellness Cincinnati today!
Call Today and Start Living Pain FreeDon't Suffer or Risk Permanent Injury
7809 Laurel Avenue, Suite 11
Madeira, OH 45243
New Patient $77 SpecialNew patients receive their first visit including examination and digital x-rays (if medically necessary) for only $77!
You've only got one spine. Take great care of it at Spine and Wellness Cincinnati.