Many people living in Ohio suffer from both physical and psychological ailments. Instead of always trying to find the root cause of the problem, however, conventional doctors typically try to treat them with high doses of medication that can mask a patient’s symptoms. When this happens, all may seem well or it might appear your doctor has fixed your ailment, but the cause of your symptoms was never fixed, just the symptoms themselves.
This is what the doctors at Spine and Wellness Cincinnati in Madeira OH want to help you with. Instead of hiding your underlying sickness, our doctors want to discover what it is and work to heal it with a holistic family care approach. Not only will we determine which herbal medications are best suited for your body, but we will ask you questions about your diet, your lifestyle choices, your activity levels, and even your family history. In doing so, we can work to improve you as a whole instead of one part.
The Three Basic Tenets of Madeira OH Homeopathic Family Care
To better understand what homeopathic medicine is, you need to know what the core principles are. They are:
- The Law of the Minimal Dose.
- The Law of Individualized Medication and Single Remedies, and
- The Law of Similars.
The Law of the Minimal Dose. Doctors who provide homeopathic family care in Madeira OH believe that one of the best ways to heal a sick person is by using homeopathic medicine in very small doses. When we do this, the medicine can be more effective when we dilute it because there are fewer side effects.
The Law of Individualized Medication and Single Remedies. When a doctor who provides homeopathic family care in Madeira OH considers the types of medicine and treatments to administer to his or her patient, they need to assess the patient as a whole and as a unique individual. Sickness and injuries present in specialized ways with each person.
The Law of Similars. If there is a substance or medicine that produces a specific symptom in a healthy person, a doctor who provides homeopathic family care in Madeira OH could use that substance to heal an ailing person.
What Kinds of Sicknesses Do Homeopathic Doctors Treat?
Homeopathic doctors treat a range of illnesses, not all physical. For example, they may treat:
Physical ailments, like:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Ear Infections
- The Flu
- Immune Deficiencies, and
- Muscle Pain
- Psychological ailments, like:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety Disorder
- Substance Abuse
We believe that there is a connection between the body and the mind, so at Spine and Wellness we don’t believe in just treating the physical illness, but the psychological and emotional as well.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started with one of our doctors, you should expect to discuss different aspects of your life with us. We may discuss your daily stress levels, what your diet usually consists of, your work life, and past personal and family illnesses. You can expect that we will look at your whole being to assess what the underlying problem is.
For more information on homeopathic family care Madeira OH patients recommend, or to speak with one of our doctors to schedule your initial appointment, please contact Spine and Wellness Cincinnati today! We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Manage Anxiety with Holistic Family Care in Madeira OH
Many people suffer from anxiety all around the world. In fact, these afflictions often do not come with a warning sign and we do not always see the people hurting. Anxiety does not discriminate who it hurts. Almost everyone feels anxiety at some point, but it is usually situational or passes momentarily. There are many forms of treatment out there for those who suffer from this debilitation. A patient might choose to seek help from a clinical psychologist to try to find the root cause of their problems and work them out, or they might seek help from a psychiatrist to get drugs that help with their problems. While there is no “wrong” answer among these for dealing with your anxiety, one great alternative to using heavy drugs is holistic family care in Madeira OH.
Symptoms and Signs of Anxiety
- Difficulty breathing
- Muscle tension
- Avoiding social situations
- Racing heart
- Obsessive thoughts or compulsive behavior
- Worrying constantly
What Will a Holistic Family Care Doctor Look at When Assessing a Patient?
When someone arrives for their first consultation, a holistic family care doctor will attempt to find the root causes of the anxieties and how the anxiety is unique to the patient. Anxiety can mean many things to different people, and it is unique to the individual and can manifest itself in many ways. Additionally, your doctor will look to see what other psychosomatic symptoms might be attached to your anxiety. These could show up as:
- Skin issues like acne, rashes, or psoriasis
- Muscle tension
- Pain in areas of your body, like your stomach and gut
Madeira OH Holistic Family Care Treatments for Anxiety
There are many natural ways your anxiety could be treated by a holistic family care doctor. Some of these treatments are:
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid Treatment. Because of omega 3 has oils like EPA and DHA (usually found in fish), it can be ingested to help re-establish your brain’s proper functioning. It is a safe and natural form of anxiety treatment.
- Food Allergy Treatment. Many people suffer from food allergies and have absolutely no idea. If you have a food allergy, your body can react the same way it does when it encounters a virus or bacteria. Food allergy symptoms can range from asthma, psoriasis, or arthritis to anxiety and depression. By being on a specific food regime that eliminates allergens, you might find the source of your anxiety.
- Natural Medicines. Many natural medicines have been found to be very effective in the treatment of anxiety. They are usually viewed in two categories: those that treat your anxiety quickly as it comes up and those that can help to prevent your anxiety from coming up over the course of a few days or a couple of weeks. GABA, a neurotransmitter, can be taken orally and can usually help with anxiety in an hour or less. Another form of natural medicine is lavender oil. Many people will take this orally and it can help prevent anxiety in 1 or 2 weeks.
Need More Information?
If you have been suffering from anxiety, you are not alone in this battle. To get more information on how holistic family care Madeira OH patients recommend can be vital to helping remove your anxiety, call Spine and Wellness Cincinnati. We are here to help you through this.