Concentrated Omega-3 is indicated for use to assist the following:
- Those needing support for the management of inflammatory conditions
- Those wishing to improve nervous system, cardiovascular, joint, skin or immune system health
- Those currently taking an EFA supplement but complain of flavor
- Improved patient compliance with EFA supplementation
As a dietary supplement, take 1 – 3 softgels daily with food, or as directed by a physician.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 2 IU
- Concentrated Fish Oil
- [from Anchovies (Engraulis ringens), Sardines (Sardinops sagax),
- and/or Mackerel (Trachurus symmetricus)] 1,200 mg
- Fatty Acid Composition
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 360 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 240 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin)‚ glycerin‚ natural orange oil
- Large amounts of fish oil should not be combined with powerful blood-thinning medications.
- Persons with diabetes should consult their physician before starting supplementation program.
- Excessive omega-3 fatty acid consumption may lead to nausea, loose stools decreased immune response.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.