Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more.Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water, and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are being killed off, and our bodies can’t replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
TOP 7 PROBIOTICS KILLERS
- Prescription antibiotics
- Excessive sugar intake
- Drinking tap water (chlorine and fluoride)
- GMO foods
- Eating too many whole grains (plus gluten)
- Emotional stress
- Exposure to toxins and pesticides
Meanwhile, “bad” bacteria can flourish while the “good” bacteria is killed off, leaving your system out of balance.
Probiotics are “good” bacteria that support digestive health, support healthy nutrient absorption, and support a healthy immune system.
Adults take 2 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or juice. Not intended for children.
Serving size 2 Capsules
- 50 billion CFU per serving
- SBO probiotics Bacillus sbtilis and Bacillus coagulans
- Prebiotics superfoods
- Organic ground flax seed
- Organic fermented chia seed sprout
- Organic fermented cañihua seed sprout
- Organic fermented astragalus
- Organic fermented ashwagandha
- Organic fermented hemp seed sprout
- Organic fermented pumpkin seed sprout
- Organic fermented broccoli seed sprout
- Organic fermented milk thistle seed sprout
- Organic fermented pea sprout