Spine Wellness Cincinnati
Patient Care Coordinator – Fulltime Position
Spine Wellness Cincinnati is a growing multidisciplinary medical practice in the heart of Madeira. We help people access a more productive, energetic and healthy life through living in alignment with the 3-Pillars of Health. Our practice provides Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Therapy, and Functional Medicine services and we’re looking for a new team member to help manage patient care and improve our patient experience!
The Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) Role can be thought of as a liaison between the Front Desk and the Doctor from a clinical perspective, and as a Patient Advocate from a Practice Member perspective.
This position is critical to our clinical excellence, patient experience and ultimately our capacity to grow.
The PCC Role usually includes – but are not limited to: New Patient Office Tours; New Patient Consultations; Preparing for Exams / X Rays / Progress Exams / Re-Exams; Directing Supportive Patient Therapies / Exercises; Delivering Nutritional Recommendations; As well as all the supportive Procedures behind these Patient Processes.
What do we value?
- Honesty and transparency– with our team, with our communication, with our patients, with everything we do.
- We trust each other to get our jobs done and always have each other’s best interest at heart. We are family. We believe it’s the only way to have a healthy team moving forward with the same goals.
- We take responsibility for our lives. You’ll hear “it’s my fault” around our place fairly often. It’s the best response we have when we drop the ball. It’s not a blaming/pointing-fingers kind of thing. We have grace for each other. It’s an empowered/there’s-something-I-could-have-done-differently sort of thing. When we realize mistakes are our fault, we can learn from them, fix them, and move forward. Every failure is an opportunity to grow and improve. Mistakes are part of life but blaming everything else for them only leaves you helpless.
- If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
- Love wins. Always.
- We get to give.We seek opportunities to be generous with our time, talents, and finances.
- We believe in laughter and play. Don’t get us wrong, we’re a disciplined, well-oiled machine, but we believe the happier and more filled we are spiritually, emotionally, and physically, the more people we can effectively help.
- Big or small. We celebrate life change with our patients, hitting goals as an office and cheer each other on.
- Attitude of gratitude. When you change your perspective to see the good in every situation and be thankful for it, you’ll find less to complain about.
- We believe each of our team members should grow as individuals, as doctors, and as leaders in our city. Our goal is to constantly invest in our team so they may experience their fullest potential. We teach goal setting, personal budgeting, communication skills, leading with love, organizational skills, how to increase in capacity, and much more. The more we invest in ourselves, the greater impact we can make.
Who are we looking for?
We strive for excellence but know no one is perfect. There are, however, some very specific things we’re looking for. They include the following:
- A genuine love for people and a passion to see others succeed
- Hard working & disciplined
- Outgoing, happy, positive with a sense of humor
- Great communicator
- An appreciation for growth through constructive criticism and life-long learning
- Critical thinker
- No non-sense. No drama. For real.
- Computer – must be knowledgeable with word, excel, email, and the world wide web. It’s 2020.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy and love for people
- Excellent work ethic and able to work efficiently without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others to execute game plan
What does the position entail?
Above all, help provide amazing care to our patients. What does that involve? The following responsibilities:
- Know EVERY patient’s name. We know names because we care.
- Ensure amazing patient care by following established therapy protocols (you will be trained).
- Build efficiency and effectiveness into existing operations, and help create new processes.
- Work with existing team members to ask questions, learn, and grow.
- Inform patients of upcoming events.
- Assist in resourcing our patients with their needs.
- Collect patient testimonials and success stories.
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments.
- Assist in patient care as directed by the physicians.
- Random errands.
- Careful attention to details.
- Assistance with planning events.
- This position is hourly for 30-40 hrs per week.
- Earn $30,000 – 40,000+ per year with bonus, profit sharing, and incentive programs.
- Must be available to work some evenings and limited weekends
- Some weekend travel for training seminars and personal growth / development (1-4 times a year and they’re SUPER awesome).
Perks of the Job
Earn a competitive wage with bonuses and profit sharing incentives.
Free Health Services
Our team members live the lifestyle we recommend and receive free chiropractic and acupuncture services in the office.
Witness Life Transformations
We help people transform their lives. It is very rewarding to witness the change and help people achieve their goals!
We offer paid time off for personal and vacation time. Balance is important!
We routinely meet outside of the office for planning and team building exercises.
Professional and personal growth trips happen 1-4 times per year and are super fun!